Mon - Sat : 09:00 am - 05:30 pm


Sometimes we make some news, we encourage you to read a few

  1. Home
  2. Fukuoka University

Passports, COEs and VISAs

Passport You will need a valid passport to study abroad not only in Japan but also in any destination. If you don’t have a valid passport and are even considering study abroad, you should apply for or renew your passport as early as possible and plan to have your valid passport in hand by your program application deadline as...
See detail
Go to top